Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Part 1: My FAB Photographer!

It was February 2009, John and I were just engaged and had decided on our date. July 31, 2010. It seemed so far away at that time... but then again, 14 months of planning sounded fine with me!  Having more time to look over WedLuxe magazines and Style Me Pretty posting was more than okay. We had made the list of the 4 "Big Things" that we needed to book in our initial months of planning: Venue, Church, DJ and...Photographer.  We knew what we are looking for in a photographer. Someone who could capture the energy, intensity, feelings and emotion in the photos that would eventually tell the story of what would be THE most important day of our lives together. Pretty daunting task if you ask me!   The best part is....WE FOUND HER!  She is Julie A. Whitlock, a Fredericton based photographer, who's work is beautiful, inspiring and classically contemporary.  Julie "got us" immediately. She understood what we wanted and created that beautiful story book of our wedding day in her photos.  What I didn't know when we booked "our photographer" was that I would find a friend. Julie is not just a "wedding vendor" for me, she is  my FB BFF!

Fredericton area brides, if you are looking for a photographer, we highly recommend Julie. Check out her site http://www.julieawhitlock.com/ and....book her! She's just AWESOME!


Sweetly,
Marijke

No comments:

Post a Comment