Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Resolution...

I'm a big fan of New Year's Resolutions, but committing to resolutions just once a year is not enough for me. This year, I've decided that I will have a few "Fall Resolutions", one of them being to Blog more.  Blogging is something that is very new to me...writing has never been my "forte". So what better way to become better at something? Practice. So here goes...

As some of you may know, 2010 has been a very special year for me. On July 31, 2010, I married my wonderful husband! This day was not only special because I was marrying the man that I admire, respect and love, but also, being able to plan my own wedding was a dream come true.  I understand that it's not all about the wedding...it's about two lives coming together......I am all about that too, but I admit there was a part of me was totally all about the wedding! 

Throughout our 14 month engagement, I had the opportunity to work with many incredible wedding vendors and I want to profile each vendor who helped me and my husband have a day that was beyond perfect. Please follow along on my 10 Part Wedding Blog showcasing some of the different Toronto or Fredericton based vendor that I had the opportunity to work with.

Watch for my first post next week...featuring my FAB Photographer Julie Whitlock

Until then, here is a pic of me and my husband leaving the church after signing our lives away!  Ha. Just kidding!

Sweetly,
Marijke

No comments:

Post a Comment