Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Total Wedding Show - The Little Blue Box!

In January, I was lucky to be part of The Total Wedding Show in Toronto.  It was my very first Wedding Show and I had so much fun. Although it was one of the coldest weekends of the year, the weather didn't stop brides (and a few grooms) from coming out to Toronto's International Centre to see what Toronto Wedding Vendors had to offer!
Designing the booth was so fun and took me a few weeks to pull everything together. The Tiffany Blue Box was my inspiration for this table and I was lucky to work with FAB designer, Katie from Green Apple Paperie who created the "tiffany blue" inspired custom signage.

Here are a few pics of the design/set up process!









Until next time!

Marijke

1 comment:

  1. This wedding show is totally brilliant. All of these ideas for the white set up have taken my heart away. I am just so impressed with the details. We also would want a white wedding with the pop of pink color but first of all are stuck on finding the most suitable event space San Francisco. Can you help regarding that?

    ReplyDelete