Friday, April 9, 2010

I LOVE candy...but I also love a few other things...can anyone say Louboutin?

I realize that I run a candy buffet business, and technically I was hoping to write each and every blog post about my love of candy (which I do LOVE), however, I’ve decided to switch it up a bit and occasionally throw in some other LOVES of mine.

I’m starting today!

Two words. Christian Louboutin. I LOVE his shoes.
Now…my fiancée and I just bought a house, we are in the midst of planning a wedding and we don’t have big fancy day jobs…so I’m not really in the best position to be buying tons and tons of $600+ pairs of shoes. Especially when there are other really fun things to spend our money on, such as...a new vacuum cleaner or property taxes or a new dishwasher. Needless to say, wearing a pair of these beautifully crafted, Ohh Soo elegant shoes on my wedding day was nothing but a pipe dream. Well peeps…that pipe dream came true on December 31, 2009. My lovely little sister (and trusted MOH) surprised me with my very own pair of white satin, peep toe, beautiful red soled Louboutins! (Love you Jacs!) The best wedding gift ever…sorry fiancée…not your size! LOL Now everytime I watch Oprah...and I see her wearing a pair of CLs, I say to my fiancee, "Oprah and I wear the same shoes...imagine that!".

So, I wanted to share a few Louboutins that I love…as well as pics of my very own! Maybe someday I will own another pair, but for right now, knowing that I have a pair in my closet is good enough for me!

Enjoy,

Marijke








And these are my beauties:




















No comments:

Post a Comment